(Updated June 23, 2020)
On our weekly Business Owners Virtual Roundtables, we’ve had some great conversations about available resources for adapting to the COVID-19 quarantine & planning for when that’s lifted. To help everyone continue to grow together, we wanted to summarize all the great resources our community of businesses have shared. Take a look below for some great information and if you have any questions or need additional help, reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll get you connected with our dynamic networking of strategic partners who helped contribute to this list of resources!
A worksheet to help you break down your possible centers-of-influence to build your network.
By Coaching Wisconsin
By Brad Sugars, ActionCOACH
By Service Score
New Changes to the PPP Flexability Act
- Forgiveness coverage period extended from 8 weeks to 24
- Non-payroll costs may be up to 40% from 25%, but if they exceed 40% you receive no forgiveness at all now.
- Full forgiveness is possible even if you don’t fully restore your workforce to pre-Covid levels unlike the prior law
- The loan term for any unforgiven amounts have been extended to 5 years vs 2 and the interest rate remains 1%
- You are now able to participate in PPP and delay your payroll taxes under the CAREs Act, previously you couldn’t do both
- The deadline to apply for fund forgiveness has been extended from June 30 to Dec 31
Mobile (262) 737-4203
Office (262) 215-0447
From Mark Schanen with Supporting Strategies
By Kory Dogs, ActionCOACH
PUA is a new temporary federal program that provides up to 39 weeks of unemployment benefits to individuals who are not eligible for regular Unemployment Insurance (UI) such as:
- Individuals who are self-employed.
- Certain independent contractors.
- Individuals with limited recent work history.
- Other workers not covered by Regular UI.
By Cyrina Talbott, Rapid Transformational Therapist, ChT
Employers that have fewer than 500 employees will need to provide two weeks of paid sick leave to employees unable to work (or telework) due to a need for leave for specific reasons outlined in this PDF.
Facilitated by David Grossman, Insperity Performance Specialist
When: Apr 23, 2020 12:00 PM CST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting along with a calendar invite. For more information, please reach out to:
Business Performance Advisor
Attorney Elisa Ruer has shared two different Waiver forms. If you have any questions on how to use these specifically with your business, reach out to Elisa directly:
By Ruer Law
Good Friend Inc teaches autism awareness & acceptance. They’re holding their 12th annual Rockin’ for Good Friend bowling fundraiser. Originally this was slated for an in-person event, but now they’re going to expand to a 4-day online extravaganza April 29 through May 2! They’re in need of silent auction items to help raise money for all the great work they do for the autism community. Take a look at how you can help by clicking the link below.